Aotearoa is at COVID-19 Alert Level 2 - Our Āwhina and Te Toḵa centres are open for booked appointments.
- Please DON'T attend your appointment if you are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms - contact our team to help you change your booking.
- Please wear a mask, our staff will be wearing them for your safety too
- You will need to check in for COVID-19 contact tracing - QR codes for scanning in and paper check-in sheets, for those without devices, will be available.
Auckland remains at Alert Level 3 - our National Office and Burnett Centre are closed.
- You can still order an HIV self-test that you can do at home - please bear in mind COVID-19 may affect delivery times.
- Sexual health clinics will have different operating capacities depending on where in the country you are - please call or email ahead to discuss your situation and how you can access services.
- You can also contact your local GP / family doctor to request HIV or STI testing, if you have any concerns. It's still a good idea to call or email ahead.
Our counselling services will remain virtual at this time. You can request an appointment here.
- We can still send condoms out during all alert levels
- Please test for HIV and other STIs before bursting your bubbles for sex in level 2, this will break the chain of transmission for more than one epidemic and keep our communities safer
- Please note, you shouldn't be having sex outside of your bubbles at levels 3 & 4, sorry Auckland. You can still get tested during this time though, to know your status and be ready once lockdown lifts